IICS Past & Present (General Background)
IICS is an independent, non-profit, fully accredited school (CIS/NEASC), authorized to offer all three IB programs. IICS currently enrolls more than 500 students representing 60+ nationalities.
The secondary school is located on the Marmara Campus, a purpose-built facility.
PYP Classroom Teacher; specific level to be determined.
● Minimum Bachelor degree in Primary Teaching
● Two years of teaching experience, preferably in an overseas IB PYP international school
Preferred Experience & Skills
● Knowledge and experience in the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Program
● Commitment to ongoing professional growth and development
● Willingness to contribute to the wider school community.
● Willingness to collaborate with the other members of the Primary school team
Salary & Benefits
Salary and benefits (tax free) are highly competitive with significant savings potential.
Benefits include international and local health insurance.
Please send the following documents to Pinar Demirkan, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Letter of interest (1 pg.)
● CV or resume
● A list of 3-4 references, including current Head of School and immediate supervisor if not the Head of School