IICS is currently seeking qualified and experienced Early Years teacher (ages 3-5) at the Kaplankaya School (KS). KS is a new school in the Kaplankaya community near Bodrum. Whereas IICS is facilitating the hiring of the EY teacher, the person fortunate enough to join the community would be a direct hire of KS. The ideal candidate would need to be available on short notice. Compensation would include food, housing, and a competitive salary.
PYP Classroom Teacher; specific level to be determined, likely Early Years-Grade 2 (max)
● Minimum Bachelor degree in Primary Teaching
● Two years of teaching experience, preferably in an IB PYP international school
Preferred Experience & Skills
●Knowledge and experience in the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Program
● Commitment to ongoing professional growth and development
● Willingness to contribute to the wider school community
● Willingness to collaborate with the other members of the Primary school team
Salary & Benefits
Salary and benefits (tax-free) are highly competitive with significant savings potential.
Please send the following documents to Pinar Demirkan, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Letter of interest (1 pg.)
● CV or resume
● A list of 3-4 references, including current Head of School and immediate supervisor if not the Head of School